Click the stars to rate
305,881 Rated by :
AP Price: RM 1,240 - 1,270
The HTC Gratia also embodies the acclaimed HTC Sense experience, which places you at the centre, by making your phone work in a more personal and natural way, while providing unexpected features that put a smile on your face. HTC Sense also offers more ways to stay connected with Friend Stream - an application that brings all Facebook, Twitter and Flickr updates into a single, organized flow of updates - making keeping in touch with friends on social networks even easier.
The HTC Gratia will be available for 399 Euro through mobile operators and retailers across major European markets from November 2010; in the U.K., the HTC Gratia will be available from anytime Q1 2011.
• OnePlus Is Ready To Unveil Their Next Phone On June 1
• Xiaomi Mi 4i To Go Sale In Malaysia On May 28 For RM749
• The HTC Butterfly 3 is launched in Japan
• HTC One M9 Revealed In Promo Video By Accident , Watch It Now
• Android Lollipop bagi OnePlus One akan ditawarkan bulan Mac
• Very Convincing Renders Of The HTC One M9 Leaked
• HTC One M9 akan hadir dengan kamera 20MP
• HTC Announced The Butterfly 2, Malaysia Release Confirmed
dyniyaPosted On : March 14, 2011
|-Connectivity & Communication-|
Aria lacks Radio, whereas, Gratia has got these features. The built-in FM radio helps keep you informed and lets you enjoy your favorite stations. The Gratia possesses Stereo FM radio with RDS.
The Aria provides Accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate, Proximity sensor for auto turn-off, Optical trackpad, Touch sensitive controls and HTC Sense UI Display Features whereas the Gratia comes with Accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate, Proximity sensor for auto turn-off, Optical trackpad, HTC Sense UI and Flip-to-mute a call Display Features.
Gratia does not contain Battery Talk time and Stand-by, whereas,
rizal008Posted On : March 8, 2011
|this phone already at malaysia market??? pls advice me...|
d@isyPosted On : March 5, 2011
|did this phone launch in malaysia already? it is available to buy now??|