Click the stars to rate
122,189 Rated by :
AP Price: N/A
With its stylishly thin design, uncompromised quality and budget-pleasing price tag, the lightweight Motorola C168 makes a sophisticated statement. A brilliant color display on the sleek black and silver face completes the package.
If you crave conversations without complications, the Motorola C168 delivers a suite of simple solutions. Use SMS Chat to converse quickly, send an MMS with images and sound or just make a call – it’s all easy with iTAP predictive text entry and a large color screen. Enjoy long talk times – over 8 hours**. What’s more, you won’t worry about your phone making calls when you don’t want to – the keypad can be set to lock automatically between uses.
Work and Play
Throw away your organizer – the Motorola C168 stores up to 600 phonebook entries and 250 SMS messages, and also provides a calculator, calendar and alarm clock. When it’s time to relax, compose your own ringtone, play a pre-loaded game or download new wallpaper and screensavers. Time to groove? Tune into a favorite FM station, plug in your stereo headphones and enjoy.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES:
The Motorola C168 is expected to be available in Q4 2005.
• Sony Xperia Z3 Compact Press Photos Leaked Ahead Of Reveal
• Leaked Moto X+1 Render Getting Compared With The Moto X
• Moto X+1 set for September 25 debut?
• Lazada Menawarkan Motorola Moto E Secara Eksklusif - RM369
• Motorola Moto E Available Now From Lazada Malaysia For RM369
• Super Affordable Moto E Launching In Malaysia On August 13
• Kapasiti Bateri Apple iPhone 6 4.7" dan 5.5" didedahkan
• Moto G, Moto X, & Moto E here to get Android 4.4.4 update very soon
mr.???Posted On : October 4, 2010
|nset ni ad org nk beli dgn ak |
tp x thu jual b'ape?
ayiePosted On : July 16, 2010
|bodosh punyerr nsett,,,|
bosan,,,xdop bnda special...